Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vampires



I wish sometimes that vampires where real for two reasons. Those being that they would be very interesting to study as a species and second I would like to be one! So I have come to the conclusion that in my next life I would like to be a vampire. They are always very sexy with beautiful eyes and the sharp teeth look is rather awesome. Of course the whole drinking blood and all that jazz does not sound very intriguing, but I suppose I would get used to that. I kind of like the daylight and in most stories they can not be in the sun, but I could live with the complete darkness. Then there is the awesome fact that I would be immortal. And the control they have is beyond thrilling to me. I have always been one to like having control in a situation. Plus nobody messes with a vampire!

No comments:

Post a Comment