Saturday, January 3, 2009

True Love




I used to watch romance movies or read romance novels and wonder if my life would ever be like that. Then I met the man I call my husband and now I wonder how I survived before him. He makes me smile more than I ever remember smiling before, and I have never loved anything or anyone as much as I love him. Sure we have our differences, what couple doesn't, but at the end of the day I know in my heart that my world would crumble without him. I look in to the future and I'm not sure of many things except that he is there. He is sweet, charming, romantic, funny, and on top of all that he is sexy. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I thank god everyday that I have found this kind of love that I only thought existed in fairy tails. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such a great man. I love him with everything in me, he truly is my soul mate. So now I watch romance movies and feel bad that there are some people out there who will never experience what me and Colt have because they are so distracted that they don't really open their eyes to see that it is right there in front of them. Thank you Colt for making my life perfect, your my penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment