Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow




There hasn't been a real snow since I moved to Colorado till yesterday. It started yesterday evening and this morning when i woke up the ground was completely covered and so was my car. I took skittles out to go potty and she almost disapeared in it, but she loves it. Skittles just wanted to run through it! Snow is so beautiful when its fresh, it looks like millions of diamonds on the ground. Then I had to go to the grocery store and I have never driven in it before so that was a little scary. Thank god the grocery store is onle a few blocks away. I did really good and kept my speed at 30 the whole time. I just wish that COlt was home so we could make a snow man or snow angels together. (&& a snowball fight of course) Well I hope everybody stays warm.

1 comment:

  1. AHH I am so jealous! I wish it would snow here... although that won't happen. Texas weather is so weird. Saturday it was 70 degrees outside all day and it was sunny and the wind was blowing and it was perfect, then yesterday it was FREEZING and now today it is still freezing and rainy... I don't understand it. Ugh. :\

    ReplyDelete