Friday, January 2, 2009

Skittle Biskit




I have this dog names Skittle Biskit, but I just call her Skittles. Me and Sarah bought her when we lived together and she became my dog so I took her when I moved out. I'm so thankful for her, she is like my child. Anytime I'm sad/crying she has to be right there in my lap, I think its her way of trying to help. She can be the biggest retard sometimes, but I guess that's just her personality. Skittles is very spoiled by me and everybody who has met her falls in love instantly. Recently I got this basket to put all her toys in, and I have noticed when she is done playing with a toy she puts it back in the basket where it belongs. When I saw this I thought, wow my dog is a genius, but if you ask her to go get her toy she has no clue what you are talking about. So I don't think she is all that smart, she is just a neat freak like me. I honestly don't think I could have made the big move without her, she keeps me sane most of the time. I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment