Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I are smart



I am trying to get a job here in the wonderful state of Colorado and it is very aggravating. I told myself I was not going to wait tables anymore, but it is just so easy to get a job as a waitress. I am getting very bored with sitting at home and having nothing to do. So I went and applied at a restaurant and had to go back today to take a what the manager said was a personality test. What he did not tell me was that the first part of it was like a college exam. It had math/algebra questions, which I suck at, hence the reason for taking pre-algebra this school semester. It also had a bunch of questions asking the definitions and meanings of words I have never heard of. If you know me you know I stink at the english language, I like to think of my vocabulary as more of a gangster kind of hillbilly slang. So you can imagine my shock when I realized I probably should have studied for this pop quiz that had nothing to do with my waitressing skills. It had a personality part on there as well, which I knew was the easy part of the test. I turned in my so called exam and in shock found out I passed. There must have been some kind of switch made by accident because I had to guess on some of those crazy hardcore college level questions! So now we will see by the end of the week if he needs another waitress on his wonderfully over educated staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment