Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tears for the New Years!





So the New Year is upon us and this is when we are supposed to make a New Years resolution. I usually don't make one and if I do I sure as heck don't keep it. But today as I was watching the movie "In Her Shoes" and started crying at the end it came to me. I'm the biggest baby in the world. I cry over everything, not even stuff about me, I mean everything. I can be driving in the car and a love song comes on and I will start to cry, doesn't even have to be a sad one, just has to do with love. I cry in movies that people would never think you could cry about, like "Beverly Hills Chihuahua." So I think my New Years resolution will be to stop being such a cry baby. Now I probably can't stop completely, but I can try to control the crazy little out bursts of meaningless tears. Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment